Effective now through the end of May, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, a University contracted travel supplier, is waiving its young renter fee and reducing its minimum age to rent a vehicle from 21 to 18 years old in order to help students get home.
By reducing the age minimum and waiving the young renter fee, more students can access rental cars if they need last-minute transportation to return home as a result of the University’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Read the Chancellor’s announcement outlining the University’s actions here.
The following requirements apply:
- Available to College Students 18 – 24 years of age, with valid driver’s license
- Valid for rentals of an economy through full size cars, minivans, small pick-up trucks and cargo vans
- Offer valid at U.S. locations only for car rentals reserved in advance
- Standard driver and credit requirements apply, except for the minimum car rental age per this offer
- Official Student ID must be presented at the time of rental
- Offer expires 5/31/2020
For more information and to begin their car rental reservation process, students can visit enterprise.com/studenttravelassistance or call (1-844-624-4412).